Work During the Covid 19 Pandemic
We will be providing the following services during this pandemic…
- Lack of heating or hot water
- Gas leaks
- Water leaks that are causing damage to life or property (not dripping taps)
- Toilet repairs if it’s the only toilet in the property
- Gas safety inspections as outlined by the HSE
When a visit is required…
- No visit will be considered without a telephone number and customer/tenant direct contact
- When the engineer is present at the property anyone present will need to leave the property or isolate in one room away from engineer
- They must have telephone access so the engineer can communicate with the customer/ tenant, face to face communication is not acceptable
- The anticipated work area must be cleared, and the surfaces cleaned with disinfectant before visit
- All social distancing rules must be obeyed strictly
Our engineer will…
- Wear a fresh set of gloves for each visit
- Clean all areas that that have had contact, customer/Tennent must provide disinfectant for engineer
We will not be providing any visits where people have been showing symptoms of Covid 19 or have had contact within 14 days of anyone with symptoms, even if there are not present during visit. In these cases, 48 hours would need to past with the property empty before we can attend.
We provide the following services around Newbury and West Berkshire…
- Installation of boilers and all elements of gas and oil central heating systems
- Maintenance and safety checks
Nest from Google is the revolutionary new control system for central heating. It not only allow you to control your central heating from a smart phone, tablet or PC but also learns and adapts to your habits.
Contact us now to find out about Nest.
Central Heating Advice Service of Thatcham is a registered installer for the award winning range of Worcester Bosch boilers.
News & Advice
- About Central Heating Systems
- Choosing a System
- Getting the Best From Your System
- Problem Solving
- Central Heating News